Consortium TA Team COVID-19 Special Topic Series: What Victim Service Providers Need to Know about the COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout for Survivors
Please join us for a webinar to get the latest COVID-19 updates and get answers to questions about the vaccination rollout for survivors who are receiving services at Victim Service Provider agencies. Presenters will discuss how to address vaccine skepticism as a result of historical medical racism, neglect and harm in marginalized, African-American and Native communities. Solutions on how to build trust and increase access to the vaccine will be offered. Please register in advance and disseminate this invitation widely across your distribution lists and networks.
- Ashley Hesse, Senior Consultant, Policy, Indigenous Pact PBC, Inc.
- Michele Williams, HUD Technical Assistance Provider; and Community Crisis Services, Inc., Chief Operating Officer, Hyattsville, MD
- Ashley Reynolds Marshall, J.D., Chief Executive Officer, YWCA Central Virginia; Chair, Virginia Council on Women; and Member, Virginia Advisory Council on Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
The special topic series is designed to give advocates a chance to learn more about the available housing funding for survivors, ask questions, process issues, and provide mutual support on the impact of the COVID-19 virus in safe housing programs.
- Webinar Slides: DVHTAC COVID-19 Special Topic Series: What Victim Service Providers Need to Know about the COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout for Survivors
- Closed Captions: DVHTAC COVID-19 Special Topic Series: What Victim Service Providers Need to Know about the COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout for Survivors
- HUD COVID-19 Web Page: https://www.hudexchange.info/homelessness-assistance/diseases/covid-19-vaccine-updates/
- SHRM COVID Resources: https://www.shrm.org/resourcesandtools/pages/communicable-diseases.aspx
- NASH: DV and Housing-Related Coronavirus Resources
- NNEDV: COVID-19: Coalition Guidance for Programs by the National Network to End Domestic Violence
- NRCDV: Preventing & Managing the Spread of COVID-19 Within Domestic Violence Programs
- NSVRC: Resources for COVID-19 Response
- CSI: HUD and DV Resources - COVID-19