DVHTAC Peer Support Call: COVID-19 Spending Bill & Safe Housing Options for Survivors
Members of the Consortium TA team, along with special guests, discuss the direct spending bill passed by Congress in response to the coronavirus pandemic, including the $12 billion in funding for HUD programs.
- Sarah Saadian, National Low Income Housing Coalition
- Steve Berg, National Alliance to End Homelessness
- Lisa Coffman, HUD's Office of Special Needs and Assistance Programs
- B. Aaron Weaver, HUD's Office of Community Planning and Development
- Jasmine Hayes, U.S. Interagency Council on Homelessness